FACEPA gathers cultural, educational and adult learning associations. It is composed of adults with no university qualifications taking part in adult education and governing their associations by means of direct participation in social, cultural, educational, political and economic fields in their territory.
- To promote Adult Education – basic education, occupational training and cultural and leisure education from a critical and transformational perspective,
- To endorse a Social and Democratic Model of Adult Education based on participation,
- To promote territorial projects in Adult Education according to the demands and needs of the different groups (women groups; cultural groups i.e. Roma community; immigrant groups, etc.),
- To encourage the exchange of experiences, congresses, training and cultural activities,
- To fight against gender violence, racism and xenophobia.
- Coordination of the digiUP project (2015-2017) – within the framework of the Erasmus+ Programme. The project aims to improve the digital competence among disadvantaged groups in Europe by implementing interactive groups (Successful Educational Action) in ICT courses.
- One of the projects coordinated by FACEPA was selected as successful project to present in the 10th anniversary Grundtvig conference organized by EC (Brussels, January 2010)
- Participation in the GEA Interim Mundial Conference on the round table: the voices of the other women (2010)
- Participation and presentation of paper at the II Internet Global Congress (2007).
- Participation in the World Forum of Women within the Universal Forum of Cultures (2004).
- Prize equity-difference between men and women for best social innovative project (2002).
- Participation in the conference “Women and social transformations” in dialogue with Judith Butler (2001).
- Participation and presentation of project Bill of Rights in CONFINTEA V (1997).
Phone: +34 93 315 29 69